Friday, June 19, 2009

Some Sample Photos with my not so Willing Subjects!

Smile, Please!

I drug the boys out to take some pictures the other day. They were less then willing...the high humidity and empty stomachs were not the best combination.

Regardless, it at least gave me a chance to try out a new place to play around.
The same picture can look very different- here is the same picture of David in color, Black and White and Antique.
















I liked the wooden background here. Notice how sweaty David is- you can see the sweat beaded all over his face!
I liked the look of the stone steps.The boys had dashed off, otherwise I would have put them right under this arch. I love the rock formations in Okinawa!
The beach was very littered due to the recent storms, but still very cool looking.
Matt not too thrilled- the water just washed over his foot.

David was favoring me with smiles at least!



There's the smile- because he knew mom was about done! :)

Thanks guys- having a mom who loves to take pictures is just a curse you have to bear!!

No comments:

Post a Comment